Ring Main Units Tailored To Your Requirements
UP Systems Ltd are major suppliers of competitively priced new medium voltage & high voltage switchgear to make your electrical distribution system safe, efficient and reliable.
Our standard range of extensible and non-extensible ring main units is from 13.8kV to 36kV. Our wide range includes: Ring Main Units, Switch Disconnectors, Circuit Breakers, Metering Units, Telecontrol Units & Bus Section Switches.
Our established partnerships with many leading Medium Voltage and High Voltage Switchgear manufacturers, enables us to offer competitive prices without compromising on quality. Reliable technology, ease of operation and economy are as important to us as they are to our customers.
- Sales Department: +44 (0)1223 790 077
- Head Office: +44 (0)1223 370 083
- Fax: +44 (0)870 487 3332
- Click Here To Email Our Sales Team
- Head Office:Sheraton House, Castle Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0AX, United Kingdom
- Industrial Unit: Burma Road, Blidworth, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0RT, United Kingdom
About Ring Main Units
- Ring Main Unit components can be combined in a multitude of arrays, from simple non-auto, non-extensible one to three-way units, to multi-panel extensible combinations, complete with automatic switching, metering, protection, bus segregation, instrumentation, SCADA & tele-control.
- Ring main Units can, in many situations, replace expensive medium voltage circuit breaker switchboards to provide economic, alternative solutions.
- The type of load, frequency of switching & fault level must be checked before judging the suitability of a Ring Main Unit for any particular application.
- Ring main Units are available for all electrical distribution systems up to 33 KV.
- Where a Ring main Unit is installed indoors, cost savings may be achieved by opting for an indoor version.